The 7000 Series fireplaces will add a touch of modernism to any room. In addition, its open design will give an immediate and multi-directional heat output.
This modern fireplace has a fairly large hearth while occupying minimum floor space.
The heat output as well the aesthetic qualities of this design make it the product of choice for demanding people.
Please note that the natural convection taking place around the fireplace renders any additional heat recycling system unnecessary.
A contemporary design plus a resistant finish mean that this Don-Bar fireplace will stand the test of time. It is, without a doubt, one of the best long time investment someone can make.
- Approved by ULC (Underwriters' Laboratories of Canada)
- Install with prefab Type A, 1200-degree chimneys, 1" insulation (ULC S-610) or masonry chimneys.
- Chimney outlet: Wall or ceiling (to be specified). Customizable hood height and chimney outlet.
- Very safe rigid spark screen.
- For logs of up to 22 inches in length.
- Adjustable tight closing damper.
- Steel construction covered with a high temperature charcoal grey metallic paint. Other finishes available.
- Very resistant molded refractory liner.
- Combustion chamber backed up with robust steel deflectors.
- Possibility of installing an outside air intake.
- Optional Barbecue grill
S627 - Space Heater for use with Solid Fuel, 2000
- EPA - This fireplace is certified EPA Exempt (Report)
Clearances from combustible materials:
- Back clearance: 3" (75 mm)
- Side clearance: 24" (610 mm)
- Corner installation: See technical guide
*For a more detailed description of this modern fireplace, as well as installation instructions, please download our technical guide.
For required dimensions and clearances, click on the measuring tape.